Returns and Refunds:
All returns and refunds are governed by the following rules:
1. watchworld.co.in accepts responsibility for all products that may have been wrongly shipped, and will make arrangements to resent them.
2. Damaged products: In case of damage caused to products during shipping it is incumbent upon the customer to bring the damage to the notice of the courier at the time of delivery. Please note that the replacement is dependent on the report submitted by the courier, and the nature of damage. So, please check the Magazines at the time of delivery, and if unsatisfied make a complaint to the delivery person. Also inform the Chitralekha Subscribe Section immediately so that necessary steps may be taken.
3. Complaint period: Customers seeking replacement/return of a product must inform Chitralekha within seven days of receiving a product and within 24 hours of receiving a product. Complaints received after that time will not be considered.
4. Refunds: watchworld.co.in will refund full payment if the customer has paid for products that are listed on the website but which are out of stock. In these cases, the Customer Service Team will send an e-mail to the customer, and on obtaining his consent initiate the refund process.
There may be situations where a customer has ordered several products and one or more of those products are not in stock. In such cases, the customer will be refunded the cost of products not available.
The refunds are made through the payment gateway for all products that are ordered through Credit/Debit cards. These payments are routed back through the customer‘s Credit Card company, and are credited to the customer’s account.
Refunds of payments made through Demand Draft/Crossed Cheque are made through At Par cheques. These are shipped through couriers with whom Watch World has an arrangement.
Please write to us at email@example.com / or call us to our Subscribe Team for more details.
watchworld.co.in believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
- There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that the watchworld.co.in marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Dashera & Diwali etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
- watchworld.co.in does not accept cancellation requests for items not ok. However, refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good. (Please check Returns and Refunds section for details)
- In case of receipt of damaged or defective magazine please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 21 days of receipt of the magazines. For magazines, the matter should be reported within 5 days.
- In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our subscription team within 24 hours of receiving the product.
The Subscription Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.