Hiren Kumar Bose gives you a lowdown about the new TAG Heuer Connected which was launched recently
Five years since it pioneered the luxury connected watch segment TAG Heuer brings its latest, 2020 TAG Heuer Connected 소녀 더 와일즈 다운로드. The 45-mm stainless-steel or titanium cased watch is a state-of-the-art, custom-designed digital experience geared towards performance.
A versatile wristwatch with daily connected services offered from Wear OS by Google, to immersive sports experiences thanks to the new TAG Heuer Sports app, which provides detailed tracking for golf, running, cycling, walking, fitness and other sessions, thanks to the watch’s built-in GPS and heart-rate monitor, among other sensors Pre-Genesis 3 Download. The experience on the wrist is complemented by a newly developed TAG Heuer mobile companion app that allows for even greater personalisation and insights into the wearer’s achievements 47m 2.
What’s new about the new avatar of TAG Heuer Connected?
TAG Heuer Over to TAG Heuer’s Chief Strategy and Digital Officer, Frédéric Arnault, who has led this ambitious project since its start eighteen months ago, who explains: “The navigation has been deeply refined so the product is as intuitive and easy to use as possible, both in everyday life and during sports sessions. It expresses the brand in a completely new way and offers limitless possibilities in terms of innovation for the future 아이튠즈 팟캐스트 다운로드. Thanks to the talent and dedication of our teams, the new Connected is a truly brand-defining product that will lead the way into a new era for TAG Heuer.”
Let me summarise the watch’s main features:
- The 45-mm stainless-steel or titanium cased TAG Heuer chronograph includes the brand’s signature facetted lugs, polished and brushed details, a graduated ceramic bezel, a central rotating crown now flanked by two functional pushers, a screwed caseback, elegant bracelet and strap choices in black rubber or steel with a folding buckle 쇼핑왕 루이 1회 다운로드.
- The dial features an ultra-legible all-active and flush OLED touchscreen protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. To extend the battery life, the screen alternates between active and ambient mode, but it always indicates time 2018 Photoshop cc download. The watch is fitted with a magnetic battery charger and a bespoke travel pouch.
- On the screen, customers can choose between five always-on mechanical- or digital-inspired TAG Heuer watch faces, and can further, customise each to match their unique style and needs melon dcf.
- The dials include a three-hand version of the Heuer 02 manufacture movement skeletonised dial, a digitalised Carrera Heuer 01, a liquid crystal-like display, a unique algorithm-based neural network animation named Orbital, and a tribute to the hexagonal nanotube structure of the brand’s carbon composite hairspring Miraculous Philomina.
- The watch faces can easily be set to different dial options and colours, and even programmed to highlight individual preferences: activity progress, notifications, weather and more, directly on the watch or from the new TAG Heuer mobile companion app, which will introduce new designs regularly java jdk 1 6 다운로드.
- It has interchangeable bracelet system. With a single clip motion, the wearer can switch up their look with a choice of durable rubber straps available in a classic black scale pattern with red stitching, or bolder perforated red, orange or khaki, complementing the core steel and black options 일본 세븐나이츠 apk 다운로드.
- Powered with Wear OS by Google, the watch supports wearers throughout every activity of their day with invaluable services such as Google Assistant and Google Translate using the microphone located on the left side of the case, e-mail and message notifications, Google Pay in shops and countries where this service is enabled, as well as music controls, an agenda, weather, maps and more with Google Play and its wide selection of apps, available for iOS and Android mobile users alike.
- The watch offers sapphire glass screen protection, ultra-lightweight grade 2 titanium on the matt black case, rubberised straps for optimal grip, breathability and comfort, a 5 ATM water resistance rating, suitable for low-velocity and shallow-water activities, such as swimming or running in the rain, and a 430 mAh all-day battery optimised to include a one-hour sports session using GPS, audio streaming and heart-rate monitoring. For longer activities, the battery can support up to six hours of constant sports tracking using GPS, heart-rate monitoring and music, and can be fully recharged in just 1.5 hours at temperatures between 15°C and 45°C.
- The new custom-designed TAG Heuer Sports application is the highlight of the 2020 range and supports golf, running, cycling, walking, fitness and other activities, with even more on the way. The golf experience is similar to the 2019 edition, with integrated mechanical pushers, while all other sport tracking functions are new this year.